For other payment options contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0798 22 453 22
****Please note that places will only be considered booked when payment is made in full. No spaces will be held outside of this to make it fair to all. All payments are non-refundable****
Can I bring Children?
No sorry however wonderful our younglings are we want our goddesses to relax and put them selves first for the weekend
Do I need to bring my own camping equipment?
Yes although some goddesses may share theirs see information here. An email is sent out nearer the event date to remind you what you should bring.
Can I stay off site?
Yes, camping space is included in the ticket price and it is lovely to be on site and remain in the energy of the camp but you are welcome to travel to site each day. There is also accommodation available near by Information here
Do I have to run a workshop if I come to the camp?
No you are welcome to come and just explore what others wish to share.
What food is on offer?
Evening meals are provided on Friday and Saturday which are a selection of salad items and accompaniments plus some hot food all vegan/gluten free. You provide breakfast and lunch but often there is a lunchtime sharing of food that occurs.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment for Goddess Conscious Camp implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- In the case of anything which, in the view of the organisers, constitutes antisocial, unsafe or illegal behaviour, or in the case of non-cooperation with event staff, you may be required to leave without refund.
- Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
- The gathering is alcohol and drug free. Your attendance implies acceptance of this and anyone bringing alcohol onto the site will be required to leave without refund. Anyone found with illegal drugs will similarly be required to leave without refund and may also be handed over to the police.
- Event organisers will not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage to persons or property sustained whilst attending the event except in respect of death, injury and damage to property resulting from the organisers’ negligence. In the case of damage to the ticket holder’s property caused by the organisers’ negligence, the organisers’ liability shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such property subject to fair wear and tear.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.